There are several topics on TechSoup right now that would be great places for those of you that work at nonprofits, NGOs, schools, government agencies – as employees or as volunteers – to share some of your knowledge, your questions, your confusions, etc., regarding using computer, handheld and Internet tech. Jump in!:
- Mapping volunteering opportunities
- video to thank/recognize volunteers
- Hashtags Can Help Your Volunteer Program
- Being or Managing a Great Technical Volunteer – blog
- Using the Internet to Recognize your volunteers?
- Hackathons for good – benefits to nonprofits
Just click on any link and join in the discussion with your comments or questions. Brag about what you or your volunteers are doing. Whine about what you can’t figure out. Ask a question and get help!
Registration required, but it’s easy and so worth it.