links & personal resources
(more than you really need to know)
- Books I Have Read (first, information regarding a special reading quest I'm on, followed by links to a list of books I've read, what I'm reading now, what I recommend, what I want to read, etc.)
- Camping With Your Dog(s)
The third most popular page on my web site (formerly the most popular), with thousands of visitors every month.
- Please adopt a shelter dog, & please don't give up on your dog
- Bicycle Commuting Convert
Why be a slave to oil and your credit cards?
- Causes Dear to Me (also see my listing of nonprofits I support at Change.org.
- My Adventures Pursuing a Master's Degree
what dominated my life for three years, until October 2005
- If I Had a Million Dollars...
- Americana Music & Postcard2 essays and images
- Information about Jack Cravens, his service during WWII in the Aleutian Islands and his time as a minister in Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
- Urban Folklore, Suburban Folklore, College Folklore... favorite online resources regarding modern myths and legends.
- what I listen to online
- The Bible is Indecent!
- I bleed Kentucky Blue
- Miscellaneous Suggested Web sites
- "Mommy, what's Saddlebacking?
Countries I've visited or lived in:
Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britain (England and Scotland), Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Luxembourg, Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City
See the map of where I've been
A broad abroad
My attempt to encourage women in the USA to travel, within the country or abroad.
My Adventures in Germany (and beyond!), February 2001 - April 2009.
My photos (mostly travel)